The happiest sale of the year is now on for cardholders: THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE!! If you’re not a cardholder click here to open one and shop the best sale of the year now!
What’s special about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? It’s all brand new fall merchandise 40% off for a limited time to kick off fall shopping!! My biggest tip to shop is: go ahead and buy what you want, everything flies out of the shelves. You can always try them on at home and return what doesn’t work out (hopefully you’ll do it in a nice time frame!)
I also suggest you invest in the statement pieces first – aka stuff that doesn’t typically go on sale until later in the season.
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE – MY FAVORITES:
Here are my favorite coats:
- J.Crew Wool Coat: this coat comes in red, yellow (pictured), gray, dark green and royal blue. I love the fit, pocket style, and classic feel. It’s available in regular and petite.
- Badgley Mischka Double face coat: comes in light gray and lavender (getting the lavender myself!). This coat is a must if you’re looking for a fun piece for your fall/winter wardrobe!
- Rag & Bone reversible wool coat: this one is a big investment but you have two coats in one. Plus they are both classic colors and fit. I’m ordering one to see how it fits and how it goes with the rest of my wardrobe.
- Halogen bouclé coat: this oversized teddy bear coat is the best bang for your buck. Warm and trendy I’m sure we’ll be wearing lots of it throughout the next season!
- Frame: le slender straight leg jeans. I’m in love with this cut and color, we can dress this pant up with pumps or down with sneakers. It also looks like slacks rather than regular denim.
- Blank NYC: best value jeans, I own quite a few pairs of Blank NYC and they hold their stretch well and have great value for trendy cuts of denim.
- Good American: high waist, raw hem – this jean has everything I love, high waist (give it a try, you won’t regret it!) and the raw hem really adds a bit of an edge to my looks.
- Treasure & Bond: everyone needs a pair of cropped black jeans to wear with booties or heels and an oversized coat in the fall!!
- Levi’s 501: I can’t tell you how much I adore my Levi’s 501’s and how much I’ve been wearing them non-stop! The tapered boyfriend cut is perfect to dress up and be fashion forward!
My favorite fashions under $50:
- Leith Sleek Knit Dress: this is the perfect layering dress and also comes in black. It’s a go-to for me when I don’t have time to think about what I’ll wear. Layer a couple necklaces, wear it with booties, heels, sandals, with a jean jacket or a trench or oversized coat. Can’t go wrong!
- B.P. Raw Edge Tee: totally stocked up on these tees guys. for under $12 and lots of color assortments, these are perfect layering tees. I love the v-neck style too.
- Halogen ruffle neck sweater: the cutest think sweater that comes in 4 colors (snagged the pink nude one myself, but am tempted to get the green as well)
- Halogen Seamless Bra: these are life savers for me year round. I wear these seamless bralettes under everything. They come in 6 colors and are only $11.90 during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale 🙂
- High Waist Leggings: another grab and go piece that comes in three colors and can be a life-saver when you’re running late in the morning.
- Adidas Icon Tights: perfect price tag for the cutest workout leggings.
- Topshop long open cardi: These will sell out quickly but will be replenished as the Nordstrom Annviersary sale goes on. keep checking back!
- Treasure & Bond felt Panama hat: great price point on a fall staple.
- Make & Model jogger pants: I love a good pair of joggers to lounge or run errands. The stars are just so cute and $29.
- Treasure & Bond Jogger pants: these are another great pair of joggers that are more on the neutral side, $27.
- Moonlight short Pajamas: I got these jammies in a care package gift from my friends and I absolutely love how soft and comfy it is.
- Mali +Lili quilted belt bag: this stylish belted bag is a great option on the budget with a channel look-a-like vibe!
- Sam Edelman Caprice knee-high: snagging these before they sell out! I’ve been eyeing these for quite some time and at 40% off they are a great buy! Coomes is Red and Black as well.
- Vince Camuto Kochelda Over The Knee flat boot: love this boot so much, comes in a fitted calf circumference and wide calf! Also comes in black and gray.
- BP. Tonya open toe mule: a tall block heel makes these comfortable and stylish to wear all day.
- Vince Camuto Movinta Bootie: country meets boho in this awesome bootie. I got the camel but also love the white and gray. The perfect style to pair with a high waist denim.
- Caslon flat booties: these are the easiest booties to wear and also great if you’re up all day.
- Dolce Vita Tobin Studded bootie: I’m so torn between the white and the camel in these guys. Can see lots of wear on both.
- Adidas Gazelle Sneaker: so glad to get these in this orange popsicle color so much!!!
- Converse Chuck Taylor: this leather shoreline sneaker fits more like a regular Chuck Taylor. it’s a great option too wear with jeans and shorts for the end of summer!
- Kristin Cavallari Charlie mule: I have a similar loafer mule from last year without the studs and they are torn from so much wear. Happy to get these now 🙂
- Charles by Charles David Addie Pump: another great staple pump. I usually keep a few handy because they dress up any outfit for work or a date night. I especially like these almost kitten heels.
- Sam Edelman Helen Ankle Strap pumps: take your pump to the next level with these classy studded babies! I love the white and bubblegum pink!
- Leith Nik Block Heel: continuing on the velvet trend, these are a great addition to the “fun” pieces of your wardrobe with a great price point!
These are my must-haves and most of what I ordered online so far from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Tomorrow I’ll update you guys on all the beauty Deals + home decor pieces!
These Charlotte Tilbury two lippies and lip pencil is what I wear ALL THE TIME.
Best deal on La Mer mini miracle collection ($85). I know it’s salty but worth every penny 🙂
MAC always has the best package deals. This is the matte face and eye set for under $50!
This Madewell bucket bag is definitely a must for the working gals!
Diptyque candle collection for the fans of the brand this is a great deal on a mini collection!