A round of beauty gifts for the girl in her 30’s to help you narrow down the options. But that doesn’t mean the girl in her 20’s wouldn’t love these too! I would think of my besties, co-workers or the boss lady! These beauty gifts are practical. They work in amazing ways and best yet, this time of the year they come in beautiful sets to give (and save money). Hello!!! Doesn’t get any better than this.
The Best Beauty Gift Ideas for the Woman in her 30s
1. Clarisonic Mia Smart Glowing Skin Holiday Kit : I bought my first Clarisonic in my thirties because it was an investment. However, the sooner we get a deeper clean of our skin the better! The Mia Smart Glowing Skin Holiday Gift Set is everything you need for skin that’s merry and bright.
2. La Mer The Mini Miracle Set : this is the best time of the year to stock up on the luxurious skincare products! The ultimate skin soothing formula comes with a gift and is under $100. Talk about an impressive gift!
3. Fresh The Great Escape Mask Set : us girls can never get enough of masks. My mom was visiting during the summer and took a couple of these guys from my vanity. Guess what? She already ordered more!!! And how can we resist the cute package 🙂
4. BYREDO Suede Rinse-Free Hand Wash : guys!!! This one I’m so curious to try, a rinse-free lux hand wash…Like what?! Really curious if you’ve tried and what are your thoughts!!
5. Salt by Hendrix Babes That Glow Duo : a body oil and illuminator that work together to leave skin glowing. We all need that to erase the dullness of the winter, right?!
6. Skin Gym Rose Quartz Workout Kit : A limited-edition kit that helps you relax facial muscles and smooth out your wrinkles while giving skin a beautiful glow. Store it in the fridge if you struggle with puffiness (insider tip!)
7. Oribe Gold Mine Set : Anyone else in the house obsessed with Oribe hair products? Friends, this is THE BEST SMELL ever!!! I can’t get enough. This is a limited-edition four-piece hair care set featuring everything you need to cleanse, condition and style your hair wherever you go. Love the travel sizes!
8. YSL Mini Rouge Pur Lipstick Set : my first luxury lipstick purchase was a YSL rouge pur lippie when I worked at Sephora! I still have it too (no judgment please!). It’s the creamiest lipstick and perfect to soothe our dry lips during the colder months with stunning shades.
9. Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner : another first here. I love a lot of the Mario Badescu products, but this Glycolic acid toner is the best skin renewal toner for the best price tag! Perfect for upper 20’s and early 30’s ladies!
10. Jo Malone London Body Crème Set : Can we just agree that Jo Malone has the best subtle scents and who wouldn’t want to have their body creams?! OMG, these sets are all such a great deal too!! This three-piece body crème collection comes presented in an elegant box that’s perfect for giving.
11. L’Occitane Immortelle Power Cleanse Duo : this set is in my list to try as well. I guess I just love L’occitane and a gift from them simply puts it: I care about you, you’re worth the thought I put into getting you a gift. Would you agree?
12. Peter Thomas Roth Power Players Set : I love a lot of the PTR products and thought this five piece set with their Power Players Set is the complete beauty gift! An anti-aging kit to cleanse, purify, refine and moisturize skin.
SHOP THESE BEAUTY GIFT IDEAS:
Do you use any of these guys yourself? Hope these beauty gift ideas help you narrow down your search!