This year I have a different approach than years before when looking at the #NSale. I went in with a plan, made a list of what I need for fall and what I want. And that’s been extremely helpful to keep everything n perspective and not go over budget. I focused mainly on items I have been wanting for a long time and now have the chance to purchase at a discounted price. If you’re feeling overwhelmed like I was, I wanted to give you a little checklist list to help guide you!
Items to consider getting for the new season to come:
- a great jacket (leather or teddy) – I advise you to spend your money on valued pieces that will give your wardrobe longevity. Don’t fall for the trap of purchasing every cute sweater you find because they’re cheap. Sweaters will go on sale sooner than outwear and you’re sure to find so many great deals throughout the season. Focus on the pieces you’ll be wearing all season long!
- great pair of jeans – consider a new fit you don’t yet have or a staple dark wash skinny that will last you many seasons – again think longevity!
- a great pair of booties and a tall boot – these are a must. Buying a great pair of leather boots that will last for years to come will definitely be a wise decision (if you need one, of course)
- a handbag in the color of the season – this item I would get if I really need one. There are a few great bags that are worth your while and staples for many seasons to come.
- athletic wear (leggings and sporty sneakers) – I hate spending money on athletic wear guys so this is the prime time for me to purchase these goodies for the year knowing I got the best deals!
SHOP ATHLETIC WEAR
SHOP EVERYDAY STAPLES
View this post on Instagram
These are the pieces from the #nsale29 I was able to bring home and put lots of outfits together. I focus on pieces that will give me longevity and can be paired with many many other pieces and be styled in different ways! I hope you guys enjoy these and if so I’d love to do a part 2 with the pieces I ordered online ✨ shop all of these looks via KARINASTYLEDIARIES.com – link in bio! #karinastylediaries #tryonsesh
I’m wearing smalls on most tops, 26 on jeans, 25 on suede skirt, XS on plaid jacket and Leo hoodies
I’ll be updating you guys as some things I ordered online arrive. As a disclaimer, I’d love for you to see this